|Specification:||4D/ 3N Medan - Lake Toba - Berastagi Tour|
Day 1 : Medan - Parapat ( L D)
Arrive at Medan Polonia airport, met by our representative and transfer to restaurant for lunch. After that, depart for Parapat ( Lake Toba) through the Trans-Sumatera highway which is lined on both sides with palm oil and rubber plantations. A brief stop is made to see and experience rubber-tapping. Toilet stop will be at Pematang Siantar. Overnight & dinner in Parapat.
Day 2 : Parapat - Samosir Island - Berastagi ( B L D)
After breakfast, take an excursion across the Lake Toba by ferry to Samosir Island' s Tomok & Ambarita villages where you could see the old tomb of king Sidabutar and the Batak tribe communities. Lunch at local restaurant, after lunch leave Parapat for Berastagi in the Karo Highlands. En route, stop over at Simarjarunjung to see the panorama of lake toba while enjoy a drinks ginger tea with fried bananas after that stop to water falls sipiso-piso. Overnight & dinner in Berastagi
Day 3 : Berastagi - Medan ( B L D)
After breakfast, tour the Gundaling Hill to view two active volcanoes - Mt Sibayak and Mt Sinabung before proceeding to the fruit market after that depart for Medan. Upon arrival, you will go on a city tour to visit the Museum, Maimoon Palace, the Grand Mosque ( Mesjid Raya) . Then lunch at local restaurant. After lunch, check into the hotel. Overnight & dinner in Medan.
Day 4 : Medan - Airport ( B)
After breakfast, free at leisure until time to transfer to Polonia airport for the flight to your next destination.
Tour Price per person in Rupiah ( IDR) with condition twin or triple sharing :
10 - 14 : 1.400.000, -
15 - 24 : 1.300.000, -
25 - 34 : 1.200.000, -
35 - 40 : 1.100.000, -
The Rates Include :
- Hotel accomodation
- Meals as program standard Asia,
- Tour Samosir Island ( Tomok - Ambarita) with Boat excursion on Lake Toba
- Entrance fee
- Tour guide ( Malay or English Speak)
- Mineral water during the tour
- Transportation ( Tourist Bus)
The Rates Exclude :
- Optional Tours
- Personal insurance, including health and accidental.
- Airfare & Airport taxes.
- Baggage and properties insurance.
- Personal expenses as : Tipping for tour guide, etc
- PT. PESONA SUMATERA holidays act only as an agent for transportation companies, hotels, car operators and all other contractor and will therefore have to disclaim responsibility for any loss, accident, damages, change of schedules, or other irregularities caused arising from circumstances beyond our control.
- PT. PESONA SUMATERA holidays reserve the right to change the itinerary with or without notice in the best interest of all parties concerned